Joined efforts on IT work

Hey Comrades,

I see a nice initative there :slight_smile:
I’m a member of ZSP (IWA) and RiotKit.

I see you are doing web development, web hosting, we are doing similar things in RiotKit, I think we can learn from each other, share the knowledge or maybe create a federation of organizations.

In RiotKit we do mostly infrastructural devops things, but also development. Most of projects are shared on github, the rest (like servers configurations we keep mostly on private git).

Examples, what we do:

Our missions include:

• Provide support for anarchist collectives (host services, teach)
  • Create software widely used even by corporations, made by anarchists (some of software we want to be used very widely with an author’s notice about the anarchist movement - for the recognition of the anarchist movement and contributions from employees but without paid features made for corporations)
  • Create software only for anarchist tech collectives and worker-owned cooperatives (open source, not for use by corporations, on anti capitalist license)

We have contacts in USA with people that also wants to cooperate.

If you are interested we can exchange the knowledge, post links to each others, be in touch to help each other, cooperate on any tasks/development - let me know.

With anarchosyndicalist greetings,
Blackandred

1 Like

Greetings!
Sorry for the late reply, work has been difficult this past month.
I will contact you in PM